Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Venice Beach, Cali from zack brantley on Vimeo.




2-20-2011

Today I went down to Venice Beach, Cali.

I dont care who you are there is something down here for everyone! :)
You can people watch for hours and to me that is one of my most favorite hobbies!
I originally came here to skateboard, but the park was way too crowded at the time.

Plan B- I had my Go Pro with me to record at the park, so I decided to strap it to the bike and shoot some footage of me just riding around so that the world could see this awesome, weird, and amusing spectacle here at Venice.

This place kinda reminds me of Malory Square down in Key West. If you have never been, I deff. recommend it!!!
People from all over showcase there street talent, art, music, etc.

Sunday is the most packed of days and in my opinion, the best day to go!


-To be continued with the original plan of coming here to Venice!


Cheers,
zoobum

2 comments: