Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stephen Hurley @ Venice Beach Skate Park from zack brantley on Vimeo.




2-20-2011 Continued...

So after riding around the beach I headed back up to the skate park to see if it had died down a bit!

YES!

There were less people than before! Now I can bust out some gnarly trickies for all the kiddies, so I thought?

As I was working on a frontside 5-0 grind near the Taco Bell Humps, someone yells out my name
"Zack"...."Zack"!
Who knows me here?
What do you know an old friend from back home! Stephen Hurley.
Wow, 2k plus miles away and an old friend from back home is here at this park. CRAZY!

He was riding some crappy old short board and needed a fix! I let him borrow mine to throw down the dirty!
The above footage is just a sample of what we got.
All and All it was a good day!


Cheers,
zoobum

No comments:

Post a Comment