Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Have A Place To Live

2-26-2011


So on the 25th I get a call back from one of the places I applied for. He doesn't really need me, but he needs my equipment and gear. Think God he found me by accident.

SWEAT

I met up with this guy, Gerald. Real nice fella and looks to be a good friend! haha.

He likes me and wants to work with me on the film. They are working on a short film thats going to be shot in 3d (this is a bonus for me because I want to learn 3d, and im going to get IMDB credit for the film). They had some bad luck with the cameras that they were going to use and now the T2I is going to be taking over with my help. They are on a tight schedule because it has already been accepted to a film festival. Yay

We met up and had coffee.
He set the dates and what we will be doing and all that.

Then He asked me where I was staying and I said Hollywood. He asked where in Hollywood and I said......well Im at starbucks right now!
He finally figured out that I was living out of my car and wanted to help! He told me he had a spare room and would let me stay there at a fair price.

DONE.
He needed an extra day to set the room up.
Man Im I so glad to of met him. He has really taking me in like his own family.

He reminds me of my friend by home Warren. We share the same common interests and get along very well. Plus he has invited me into the family and live with them.
I think you both are great men and I admire that you would take care of someone like me!



I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!!!!!

BEFORE/AFTER Photos










Cheers,
zoobum

No comments:

Post a Comment