Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fire Blaze Across The Street

Last night my sleep was interrupted by my roommate telling me to get up the place is on fire. UH????


What? I was discombobulated and grabbed nothing just my coat. We went out of the apt and approached the stair and seen in the distance a 20' cloud of smoke. "Something is on fire" someone said! We took the stairs and ran around the building and seen the apt across the street up in blaze.


We stood amazed as we watched fire truck after fire truck arrive and hope on the scene. The Firemen launched the ladder and hopped on the roof of the apt and blasted through the apt from the roof to the bottom floor. Much respect goes out to LA Fire Dpt. They had the fire out in no time.


Here is the full story:







No comments:

Post a Comment